Do You Have More Questions And Need Extra Assistance!?
We Got You, Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact Us, We Will Be Happy To Assist You And Answer all You Questions.
- Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be installed on multiple devices, however, you can watch only on 1 device at a time.
- Please note that “Additional connection” means a different line, not multi-connections on the same line.
- You should use a VPN only if your internet service provider is blocking or throttling your connection, otherwise you don’t, as our service is perfectly safe to use.
- The first thing to do is to restart your router, and device and try again. This helps in many cases.
If the issue continues, you must test the internet speed directly from your device.
The result should be 20 Mbps or higher.
If your device is not getting the proper speed or your internet provider is throttling your connection, you’ll experience buffering.
- We always check your credentials before delivering them to make sure everything works, and since we have the 24 Hours Free Trial, we don’t provide refunds.
- We stand behind our service. If you feel the service you purchased is not the best fit for your requirements and you attempted to resolve issues with our support staff, we want to make things right and do everything to solve any problem you face.
- Refer to our Refund Policy for more information.
- If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable, and re-plug it. For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
- We accept Bank transfers, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and Debit/Credit Cards through a secured payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees.
- Both are good but We always recommend that you connect your device hardware (ethernet) for better Quality.
- The answer is yes. This is because you have access to all sorts of apps from the android google play store. It makes your TV interactive. You can use apps like Gmail, Firefox, skype, and others right off your TV.
- Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed, and high internet traffic. If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
- If you have webOS or Tizen TVs and your streams are multicast, the UDP to HTTP function has to be turned on in the app’s settings and to be set up on your router.
- Kodi (formerly XBMC) is a free and open-source media player software developed by the XBMC Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium. Kodi is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms, with a software 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. For more information please visit their website www.kodi.tv
- Generally, IPTV or Internet Protocol Television has several advantages. It offers a perspective and is very cost-effective in the present market viewed by countless telecommunications providers and is thinking of positive as well as profitable new services that can generate new income freshet.